Amazon Ad

Thursday, June 21, 2012

American Horror Story: Scoop on Adam Levine's role in season 2 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on American Horror Story from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Thursday 6/21/12.

Conor: Just marathoned all of American Horror Story and I'm obsessed! Can't wait to see Adam Levine in season two. Any scoop on his role?
You're in luck, AHS newcomer, as we just caught up with the Maroon 5 frontman to chat about his debut on the hit FX series. "I'm newly married and I go with my wife on our honeymoon," Adam teases. "I don't want to tell you too much and it and actually I should shut my mouth because [Ryan Murphy] will freak out, but it's gory…it sounds like so much fun and that's why I wanted to do it. I was like, this doesn't even sound like acting; this sounds, like, hysterical, funny, dark and cool and right up my alley." Sounds like it's right up our alley, too!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Gossip Girl Gets a New French Hottie! Plus, Girls, American Horror Story and More - E! Online

No comments :