Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Community: Scoop on the future of the show from TVLine's Michael Ausiello

Here's some scoop on Community from this week's (Posted on 6/19/12) Ask Ausiello column.

Question: I’m trying to be cautiously optimistic about a Dan Harmon-less Community. Can we expect any consistency? Will Britta still be the worst? Will Magnitude “Pop Pop?” Will pop culture nods and homages continue to reign supreme? —John
Ausiello: The cast is anxiously awaiting answers to those very same questions. “I never knew what the season was going to be like with Dan,” Danny Pudi admits with a laugh. “It was always a surprise, which is what I loved. Now it’s just a different surprise. I think a lot of our questions are going be answered with the first script we get, which will be in August. I think a lot of us are very excited to read that first script and see where we’re at.” For his part, Pudi has one wish for new showrunners David Guarascio and Moses Port. “I’m excited to see Abed’s filmmaking,” he shares. “How has it progressed over another summer and another couple of classes? My pitch is to see maybe a couple films Abed worked on over the summer.”



Link to the full article:Spoilers on Castle, Bones, Glee and More -- Ask Ausiello - TVLine

No comments :