Amazon Ad

Monday, June 18, 2012

Girls: Details on the season 2 premiere-TVLine

TVLine Megan Masters is reporting that according to exec producer Judd Apatow, Girls‘ second season is slated to debut in January on HBO.



Link to the full article:Leverage Season 5 Adds Adam Baldwin, Cheyenne Jackson to Mockingbird Lane - TVLine



My thoughts: I don't have HBO, because there are only a couple of shows on HBO that I like to watch, namely True Blood, so I never felt like I watched enough shows on HBO to justify paying for an HBO subscription every month; unlike Showtime, which has a lot of of my favorite shows on it, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Shameless, and Californication to name a few, so I have a subscription to Showtime. The only way that I can usually watch shows that air on HBO is by buying the DVD sets of them. I've heard a lot of really great things about Girls, and I've read a lot of good reviews for the show, so I really want to see it. I hope they don't wait too long to release the first season of Girls on DVD.

No comments :