Amazon Ad

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Glee: Finchel related scoop on season 4 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Glee from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Tuesday 6/12/12.

FinchelFan: I need an update on my favorite Glee couple! What's going to happen to Finchel in season four?
We wish we could tell you it will be all puppies, rainbows and duets between Finn and Rachel in the new season, but alas, we cannot. "It's going to be interesting to see what happens. I know that there are many Finchel fans out there and obviously I love working with Cory," Lea Michele tells us. "I selfishly want them to work it out." So what does Cory want to see? "Whatever challenges the actors the most," he says. Well, we think having Finn and Rachel split up would definitely be a challenge for real-life couple Cory and Lea!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: A Glee Breakup? A True Blood Death? Plus, Smash Scoop and More! - E! Online

No comments :