Amazon Ad

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Modern Family: Gloria/Manny related scoop on season 4 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Modern Family from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Tuesday 6/19/12.

Chanel in New Orleans: Gimme some Modern Family,please! I still cant believe that Gloria is pregnant!
Well then, we've got the perfect scoop for you! We recently chatted with the always charming Rico Rodriguez about Manny becoming a big bro next season. "I'm so excited! I didn't even know about it, so my jaw dropped when I was watching it. I was like, Wait a minute, what? It was a crazy finale." When we asked Rico what he would prefer for the Pritchett family, a girl, boy or twins, he gushed, "Whoa, twins, that would be cool, but hopefully they go for a boy." We agree! Something tells us Lily wouldn't be too pleased if there was another little ballerina running around.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time's New Princess! Plus, Revenge, Teen Wolf and More - E! Online

No comments :