Amazon Ad

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Parenthood: Jason Ritter Returning for Season 4-TVLine

According to TVLine's Megan Masters, Jason Ritter will be returning for season 4 of Parenthood. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Ritter's return to the show:




“As far as I understand, they want to keep me around, and we’ll do as many episodes with me as we can all do,” Ritter told TVLine at last weekend’s inaugural ATX Television Festival in Austin.

However, the actor will not be elevated to a full-time series regular, something he and the show initially discussed. “There are so many regulars that I think that they would probably drop people before they’d add people,” he explained — a fact that is actually OK by Ritter. Well, kinda.

“Basically, when you’re a recurring character, other jobs can come along,” he shared. “But it’s tough when you’re a recurring character on Parenthood, because nothing else looks as enticing… I do get the sense that they want to use me quite a bit next season, though.”

While Ritter was still in the dark as to how Sarah will respond to Mark’s proposal in Season 4, he did offer that “it’s safe to say that she doesn’t just flat out say, ‘No, I never want to see you again.’ I think she’ll either say ‘yes,’ or she’ll be concerned about some of the issues we haven’t dealt with yet.”

Like their differing desires on the show’s titular topic, perhaps? “I would imagine that would come up again, just because it’s such a big thing to talk about,” he mused.

All that said, Ritter is thrilled to be sticking around for the ride. “The great thing about Jason Katims and that whole writing staff is no matter what I imagine my dream is [for Mark], they always think of something better and more beautiful.”



Link to the full article:Jason Ritter Returning to Parenthood Season 4 - TVLine

No comments :