Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Psych: Jules related scoop and more on season 7 from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

Here's some scoop on Psych from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich's weekly column Matt's Inside Line for the week of 6/27/12.

Psych | “You have told us a lot about next season’s episodes,” Emma writes, “but are we going to see Jules’ ex-boyfriend, Scott (played by Josh Braaten)?” I am told that there are no plans at this time for Scott to resurface, Emma, but I can come back at you with this bit of (potentially) good news: Though at the time that I posted our “What Will You Watch?” fall TV polls, I was hearing that Psych might not be back until winter, there is a chance you will see Shawn and Gus sooner. “We’re looking at fall right now,” USA co-prez Chris McCumber told me. “You never know, but fall is looking good.”



Link to the full article:NCIS, Scandal, Covert Affairs, The Closer, 90210 -- Spoilers by Inside Line - TVLine

No comments :