Amazon Ad

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Revenge: Behind the scenes scoop on the season 1 finale from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Revenge from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Tuesday 6/19/12.

Reenie in East Islip, N.Y.: I'll take anything you've got on Revenge! The finale was insane!
Wanna hear a fun behind-the-scenes tidbit about Victoria's plane crash in the Revenge finale courtesy of Madeleine Stowe? Of course you do! "Initially Mike [Kelley] only wanted to show the car drive onto the tarmac, but not show her getting on the plane. I said. ‘No, no, no! Mike, you have to have me get out of the car and walk onto the plane and make the audience believe this is going to happen, and even if you don't blow her up, it's the strongest choice possible,'" Madeleine tells us. "I really believed in it. So it wasn't important to me whether I came back or not, I felt that was the wonderful conclusion to this character's heart. That she would know that she has done so many things wrong and she knows that something terrible might happen, but she's taking fate into her own hands because she believes it is the right thing to do. So whether Victoria came back or not was immaterial to me. I felt it was the perfect way to end the season." Have we mentioned she's free of flaw?



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time's New Princess! Plus, Revenge, Teen Wolf and More - E! Online

No comments :