Amazon Ad

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Glee: Scoop on Harry Shum Jr.'s future on the show from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Glee from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Tuesday 7/3/12.

Olivia: Kristin, I need your help! My Glee favorite is Mike Chang, so should I even bother watching next season? Will he be back? Thanks!
Good news, Olivia! And the adorable Harry Shum Jr. is here to deliver it. "I should be returning. Right now we're finishing everything up and talking to the creators. I would love to come back and I think that's going to happen," he reveals to us. Five second dance party to celebrate! Ready? Go! And now back to Harry. "There's still more to explore after the high school life," he says. "It's going to be a whole different world from dancing in high school and going to a performing arts school, it's a whole other level. Hopefully you'll see the level of dancing go up as well." Now our next question is: Will he keep a long-distance relationship with Tina?



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Glee Season Four Role Call! Plus, Scoop on Nikita, Community and More! - E! Online

No comments :