Amazon Ad

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Gossip Girl: Casts Andrea Gabriel in Season 6-TVLine



Gossip Girl Andrea Gabriel

According to TVLine's Megan Masters, Andrea Gabriel, who played Sayid's girlfriend/wife, Nadia, on Lost has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for the sixth and final season of Gossip Girl. Andrea Gabriel will be playing a businesswoman from Dubai.

The sixth and final season premiere airs on Monday, October 8th at 9/8c.



Link to the full article:Gossip Girl Casts Andrea Gabriel -- Season 6 - TVLine



My thoughts: I definitely have very mixed feelings about this casting news. On the one hand, I loved Andrea Gabriel on Lost, but on the other hand Andrea Gabriel will be playing a businesswoman on Gossip Girl, which leads me to believe that her character will be involved with Chuck Bass. I'm so sick of the writers for Gossip Girl making Chuck come across as a middle-age businessman. Watching Chuck work on countless business deals for Bass Industries annoys the hell out of me.

No comments :