Amazon Ad

Monday, July 23, 2012

Person of Interest: Casts Former Lost star Ken Leung in Season 2-TVLine



According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello, Ken Leung will be guest-starring in the season 2 premiere of Person of Interest. Also, Margo Martindale will be guest-starring in a season 2 episode as well. Here's an excerpt from the article:



This marks the third project Emerson and Leung have worked on together. In addition to Lost, they both co-starred in the original Saw film.

Leung will appear in P.O.I.‘s opener on Sept. 27, while Martindale will make her entrance in Episode 2. Details on the duo’s characters were not made available.



Link to the full article:Person of Interest Casts Ken Leung -- Season 2 - TVLine







My thoughts: I personally loved Ken Leung on Lost, and I always enjoyed watching Michael Emerson and Ken Leung's scenes together, so I'm really excited to see Leung in the season 2 premiere of Person of Interest. However, when it comes to the news about Margo Martindale's guest appearance in the second episode of season 2, I couldn't be more upset about the fact that she's going to be on the show if I tried to be. I hated Margo Martindale on Justified, and I hated her in the episode of Suits that she guest-starred in several week's ago. I don't exactly what it is, but there's something about Margo Martindale that annoys the hell out of me whenever I see her on TV.

That being said, I think Person of Interest is a great show, and I'm so glad that it did well last season, and I hope that it continues to do well in its second. It definitely puts a very interesting twist on the crime solving TV show genre. Michael Emerson was initially what made me want to check Person of Interest out, because I loved him on Lost, but I actually ended up liking Jim Caviezel and his character, John Reese, the most.

No comments :