Amazon Ad

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Glee: Scoop on the future of Kurt and Blaine's relationship in season 4 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Glee from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Tuesday 8/14/12.

Katy_E: literally ANYTHING about Glee. Pity my Klaine shipping heart.
Just as a nasty Klaine break-up rumor, we happened to be on the phone with Mr. Chris Colfer, so we asked him the haps on the couple. "Oh, trust me, there are plenty of teases online!" he said with a laugh. "You look at my Twitter feed and you'd think that the Mayans were right!" So look at his Twitter we did, where he told a fan, "I think everything is gonna be okay. Darren [Criss] and I still have songs we want to sing together."



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat A Glee Breakup Plus Scoop On Dexter New Girl And More| E! Online

No comments :