Amazon Ad

Monday, August 27, 2012

Grey's Anatomy: Calzona and MerDer related scoop on season 9 from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on Grey's Anatomy from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 8/25/12.

I have read a rumour of the possibility that Jessica Capshaw will not be returning to Grey’s Anatomy for season 9. Do you have any information regarding this rumour? Thanks! – Scully
I don’t. But the promos that keep popping up have me worried. What also worries me? What Shonda Rhimes told me during our last chat. “I can’t say anything other than [Callie and Arizona’s arc] is interesting. There’s a big story this year in the Callie camp – but that’s all I’m going to say.” Now, please leave me so I may watch the latest promo on a loop in peace. (Also, read this great chat EW’s Tanner Stransky had with Mrs. Former-Chief, Loretta Devine.)

Any Grey’s Anatomy scoop on MerDer? How will Meredith deal with Lexie’s death? Will Derek ever be able to operate again? Thanks. — Barbara
Mere will deal in a way that’s a little surprising. And as for Derek, I think it’s safe to say that he’ll always be a doctor, but says Rhimes, he’ll deal with the question of “what kind of doctor are you when you can’t do the thing you’re greatest at any more?” “We’re going to see him head back, but there is that question for him,” she says. 34 days to go, people!



Link to the full article:'Grimm,' 'White Collar,' 'Supernatural': Spoilers | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :