Amazon Ad

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Parks and Recreation: Lucy Lawless Books Multi-Episode Arc-TVLine



According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello, Lucy Lawless has been cast in a recurring guest-star role as a love interest for Ron in season 5 of Parks and Recreation. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Lawless' role:



Lawless, who is coming off of a three-year run on Spartacus, will play a single mom in Pawnee named Diane who has a small problem in her neighborhood. Ron and Andy are dispatched to help her, and Andy notices there might be some chemistry between her and Ron.



Link to the full article:Parks and Rec Scoop: Lucy Lawless Books Multi-Episode Arc as Love Interest For [Spoiler]







My thoughts: I've been a huge fan of Lucy Lawless for several years, so I'm really excited to see her on Parks and Recreation. One of the reasons why I'm so excited to see her on Parks and Recreation is because I love seeing actors that I like in all kinds of roles, which I discussed in the casting news about H. Jon Benjamin guest-starring on Suburgatory (Suburgatory: H. Jon Benjamin Cast as Dallas' Life Coach in Season 2-TVLine). Plus, this whole scenario about her playing a love interest for Ron sounds instantly hilarious. I just hope the writers name her character Tammy to continue the trend of Ron liking women whose name is Tammy.

No comments :