Amazon Ad

Friday, August 10, 2012

Revenge: Season 2 Poster-TVLine

Here's the poster for season 2 of Revenge, which was posted by TVLine's Michael Ausiello.

Revenge Season 2



Link to the full article:[PHOTO] Revenge Season 2 Poster - TVLine







My thoughts: Personally, I have slightly mixed feelings about the poster for season 2 of Revenge. A small part of me thinks that whoever designed it for ABC was being very lazy since it's very similar to the poster for season 1, especially considering the Emily VanCamp is wearing the same dress in both pictures. On the other hand, I love the fact that they used a background for the poster that's primarily red and that Emily has her back turned as she looks over her shoulder.

In terms of what I think the meaning behind the poster is, I think it's supposed to be symbolic of the idea that Emily might be completely disregarding what her conscience tries to tell her this season and that she's willing to do anything that she needs to do in order to carry out her plans for revenge. I say this because Emily definitely had a fair amount of moments where she questioned her actions last season, but I'm wondering if she won't be questioning her actions all that much this season. If you read Michael Ausiello's comments on what he thinks the meaning behind the poster is, he seems to be thinking the same thing. Either way, I can't wait for the season 2 premiere of Revenge. Revenge is such an awesome show. :)

No comments :