Amazon Ad

Monday, August 13, 2012

Smash: Sean Hayes Joins the Cast For Season 2 in a Multi-Episode Arc-TVLine

http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimages/sean-hayes.jpg

According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello, Sean Hayes has joined the cast of Smash in a multiple episode arc for season 2 of Smash. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Hayes' role:



Per NBC, Hayes will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. 

Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters (one of whom, presumably, will be Messing’s Julia).



Link to the full article:NBC Stages Will & Grace Reunion on Smash as Sean Hayes Joins Season 2 Cast







My thoughts: I know that I've said this before, but I'm mildly interested in giving Smash another chance since some of the casting information for season 2 does sound kind of interesting, this news included. I do think it would be cool to see Sean Hayes in a role that's different from Jack from Will & Grace. Although, given the fact that I've already suffered through several seasons of Josh Safran's terrible writing for Gossip Girl, I'm not sure that I want to do that all over again with Smash.

No comments :