Amazon Ad

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Men at Work: This show is absolutely hilarious and a wonderful surprise :) (My quick thoughts on episode 2x09 "Long Distance Tyler")

I just started watching Men at Work, and I have to say that show is absolutely hilarious. Although, for the record I've only seen the series premiere and this week's episode. It was a lot of fun seeing Jessica Szohr on the show. I always kind of liked her on Gossip Girl. She's one of the reasons why I decided to check out this week's episode. I had been wanting to check out Men at Work long before I found out that Jessica was going to be guest-starring on the show though.

The biggest surprise of the episode was seeing Ashton Kutcher on the show. I wasn't expecting that at all. I thought he was hilarious, especially when it comes to the fact that he was talking with a southern accent. It was a lot of fun seeing Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher working together again. I always loved them on That '70s Show. I wonder how Ashton Kutcher managed to have the time to guest-star on Men at Work though since he's a series regular on Two and a Half Men. I'm guessing that he was done filming Two and a Half Men for the season when he filmed his scenes for this episode. Regardless, it was definitely a lot of fun to see Ashton Kutcher on Men at Work.

The entire episode was truly wonderful and incredibly funny though. Men at Work really is a great show. If you're not already watching it, I definitely recommend checking the show out. I really regret not watching the show sooner, and I pray to God that it gets renewed for a third season.

That being said, I give the episode a rating of an A+.

No comments :