Amazon Ad

Friday, August 2, 2013

Twisted: Danny related scoop on episode 1x12 from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on Twisted from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 8/1/13.


Anything on Twisted? It’s become one of my new favorite summer shows! – Anna
With just four episodes to go until the end of the first part of the season, Avan Jogia teased that we’ll be seeing Danny reaching “his lowest point” in the last new episode of 2013. And while he confirmed that we will not know if Danny murdered Regina anytime soon, he says he doesn’t know the actual answer to the big mystery. “They have not told me,” he says. “We have an opportunity to make a very interesting, challenging show and that’s all I care about. I want to hold my opinion on whether I want him to be a murderer or not. There are other ways that you can be a bad guy that have nothing to do with murder and that’s what I would like to explore … of course, he may still end up being a psychopath.”



Link to the full article:'NCIS,' 'Supernatural,' more: Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :