Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Once Upon a Time: Kristoff related scoop on season 4 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Once Upon A Time, Frozen

Here's some scoop on Once Upon a Time from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 8/27/14.



Kate: Everyone's so excited to see Elsa from Frozen on Once Upon a Time, but I'm more excited to meet Kristoff now that Scott Michael Foster is playing him! Is he going to be exactly like the movie version?
Who better to answer your question than OUAT's Kristoff himself? "I would say that I definitely put a little bit of my own take on it because the writing is different," Foster told me of his portrayal of the new Disney character. "It's not the original Frozen story. It's just different. I brought what I thought was right to it and I don't know if it's exactly like the original character. I would say that I definitely bring a little something else to it. I hope people enjoy it." We're pretty sure we will, Scott. And by pretty sure, we mean definitely.




Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Scandal, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Orange Is the New Black and More! | E! Online

No comments :