Amazon Ad

Thursday, May 28, 2015

19 Kids and Counting: A rant about Josh Duggar

For the record, I’ve never watched 19 Kids and Counting before, but this whole molestation scandal with Josh Duggar has prompted me to do a little bit of research on their family. That being said, I really hate that one of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s kids is named Josiah. I used to love that name, but now that I’ve discovered that one of their kids is named Josiah, they’ve kind of ruined the name Josiah for me a little bit. I don’t know that I would want to have anything in common with the Duggar family, especially now. While I don’t know them personally, everything that I’ve read and seen about their family over the years makes them seem like really screwed up, bigoted and horrible people. That’s especially true now that it has been revealed that Josh molested at least five underage girls, including his own sisters when they were younger.

It always makes me extremely angry when incredibly bigoted and judgmental people end up being revealed to be morally bankrupt like Josh Duggar has ended up being. If you ask me, the fact that Jim Bob and Michelle have been incredibly judgmental of others over the years, especially the LGBT community, after the way they apparently handled Josh’s history of molesting underage girls is absolutely sickening. It really pisses me off that they act like the LGBT community is a threat to society when their own son is more of a threat to others, especially the rest of their family, than members of the LGBT community would probably ever be. I absolutely hate that kind of hypocrisy, and I really hope that TLC ends up canceling 19 Kids and Counting. (Sighs loudly) Okay, rant over.

No comments :