Amazon Ad

Friday, April 29, 2016

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Coulson and Fitz related spoiler from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams

http://i.imgbox.com/bAcGrdnq.jpg

Here's some scoop on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams' The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 4/29/16.



Please spill what you can on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. You were just there. Need Fallen Agent spoilers. Please. Please. Please? Thanks! — Trapper
Oh man, how I’d love to tell you who the Fallen Agent is. I will tell you that said person asked me how I was doing while on set and I replied, “Just surviving finale season.” Fortunately, said person was in great spirits and laughed off my poor choice of words. Does that help? No? Maybe this will: Coulson’s Captain America-like shield aside, we’ll see more tech from his bionic arm before season’s end. “It’s very high tech,” Clark Gregg teases. “He and Fitz seemed to have done some late-night workshopping in terms of every conceivable worst-case scenario and added whatever tech that could get them out of that.”



Link to the full article:Spoiler Room: Scoop on Grey's Anatomy, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Blindspot and more | EW.com

No comments :