Amazon Ad

Thursday, July 26, 2012

American Horror Story Casting News: Jenna Dewan Joins Season 2 as Adam Levine's 'Lover'-TVLine

 

According to TVLine's Kimberly Roots, Jenna Dewan is joining the cast of American Horror Story for season 2. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Dewan's role:



The FX drama has added Step Up ingénue Jenna Dewan to play opposite Maroon 5 lead singer/The Voice judge Adam Levine, EW.com reports. The pair will portray The Lovers, a couple central to the show’s second season.

As previously reported, Season 2 of the Emmy-nominated series will take place in a 1960s insane asylum on the East Coast. Jessica Lange will play a nun who’s in charge of the facility, and her Season 1 castmates Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe will return to portray completely new characters, as well.



Link to the full article:American Horror Story Casts Jenna Dewan Season 2 - TVLine







My thoughts: I've seen Jenna Dewan on some other TV shows, and I liked her on those shows. The fact that Adam Levine will be a part of the cast for season 2 of American Horror Story has really intrigued me based on what I've heard about his character, so the fact that Jenna Dewan's character will be involved with Adam Levine's is very exciting to me. I'm also excited about the whole cast for season 2 in general though. Season 2 of American Horror Story can't start fast enough for my taste.

No comments :