Amazon Ad

Friday, July 6, 2012

Cougar Town: Scoop on a possible romance between Laurie and Travis in season 4 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Cougar Town from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Friday 7/6/12.

Jordan: Please tell me this Laurie-Travis thing isn't really happening on Cougar Town. Maybe TBS will scrap the storyline?
Keep dreaming, buddy. Busy Phillips just told us that as of right now, there are no plans to abandon that romance. "I think we might make out next season," she reveals to us. "We only have 15 episodes to do it, but it'll happen." As for the move to TBS, Phillips couldn't be more thrilled. "I think [TBS] is going to put more promotion behind [the show]. We're excited to be there!" she gushes. "We start in August and I met all the new writers the other day. I'm very, very excited." Ditto for us!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Weeds, Cougar Town and More! - E! Online

No comments :