Amazon Ad

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Criminal Minds: Casts Ray Wise in a Season 8 Episode-TVLine

Ray Wise Criminal Minds

According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello, Ray Wise will be guest-starring in a season 8 episode of Criminal Minds. Here's an excerpt from the article:



According to a Minds insider, the acting vet will play a doctor who’s operating on patients against their will in this season’s fourth episode, titled, appropriately, “God Complex.” 

Criminal Minds‘ eighth season launches on Sept. 26. 



Link to the full article:Criminal Minds Casts Ray Wise — Season 8 - TVLine







My thoughts: I have to say that I'm really excited that Ray Wise is going to be guest-starring in an episode of Criminal Minds. I've always loved Ray Wise in everything that I've seen him in over the years. As for the show itself, I can't wait for season 8 of Criminal Minds to start. All of the spoilers and casting news that I've read so far for season 8 sounds really exciting. I'm especially excited about the fact that Jeanne Tripplehorn is joining the cast as a series regular. Jeanne Tripplehorn did an amazing job on Big Love, and I'm sure that she'll be great on Criminal Minds too.

No comments :