Amazon Ad

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

90210: Natalie Morales to Recur in Season 5-TVLine

90210 Natalie Morales

According to TVLine's Megan Masters, Natalie Morales has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for season 5 of 90210. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Morales' role:


She joins The CW soap as Ashley, an incredibly professional woman who heads up a security detail and immediately makes it known that she can take care of herself. However, we’ll quickly learn that there’s more to her than initially meets the eye.



Link to the full article:90210 Season 5 — Natalie Morales to Recur - TVLine



My thoughts: I have to say that I'm really excited about this news. I've always loved Natalie Morales on White Collar, so I'm really excited to see her on a different show, especially 90210 since I'm a huge fan of the show. I'm also very intrigued by the description of Morales' character since it's rather vague. If I had to guess which character's storyline that she'll be involved in, I would guess that she will be a part of Liam's storyline. Several spoilers have already been released that make it clear that Liam will be continuing his acting career in season 5, so I'm wondering if her character is going to be a bodyguard for Liam. The idea of Liam needing bodyguards to protect him sounds kind of ridiculous to me since I would think that only high profile or fairly high profile celebrities would need bodyguards to protect them and I wouldn't say that Liam is a very big actor in Hollywood at this point in time.

Although, the writing for 90210 has always been rather random and ridiculous, so the idea of the writers of 90210 portraying Liam as an actor who requires bodyguards wouldn't surprise me. That being said, I'm really excited for season 5 of 90210 to start, because most of the spoilers for season 5 sound very interesting. One thing is for sure, I'm way more excited for season 5 of 90210 to start compared to my level of excitement for the final season of Gossip Girl. Although, in Gossip Girl's defense, I'm more excited for the final season of Gossip Girl now compared to my almost nonexistent level of anticipation for the final season back in May when season 5 ended.

No comments :