Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Californication Exclusive: Friends Alum Maggie Wheeler Reunites With David Duchovny for Arc-TVLine

Maggie Wheeler -- Californication Season 6

According to TVLine's Kimberly Roots, Maggie Wheeler will be guest-starring in several episodes of Californication's sixth season. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Wheeler's role:



Wheeler, who recently guest-starred on Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Closer, will play a male-hating self-help guru who becomes entangled with David Duchovny’s Hank.

The gig will be a reunion of sorts: In addition to appearing in Season 1 of The X-Files and the 1989 movie New Year’s Day together, Wheeler and Duchovny also dated for a while.

The sixth season of the sexy Showtime dramedy will premiere in early 2013.



Link to the full article:Californication Casts Maggie Wheeler -- Season 6 - TVLine



My thoughts: While I do really like the show Californication, it's definitely not one of my all-time favorite TV shows. Personally, I think the show has a little too much sexual content in it, even for my taste, and I usually have a fairly high tolerance for sexual content in TV shows and movies. That being said, I'm really excited to watch Maggie Wheeler on Californication. Janice has always been one of my favorite recurring guest-star roles on Friends, and I've always thought that Maggie played the role perfectly. Plus, the description of the character that Wheeler will be playing on Californication sounds very interesting.

No comments :