Amazon Ad

Thursday, August 23, 2012

How I Met Your Mother: Barney and Robin related scoop on the season 8 premiere from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on How I Met Your Mother from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Thursday 8/23/12.

Aileen in New York: Please give me good news on How I Met Your Mother's Barney and Robin!
Would you settle for both good news and bad news? Which one do you want first? The good? OK, great! The good news is that in the season premiere, we are still in the flash forward to their wedding day, and Robin and Barney are totally in the same place emotionally when it comes to marrying each other. The bad news? That place is: "I can't go through with this!" And while Ted is trying to talk Robin down, we learn that something important happened before the wedding that could really muck up the whole Barney and Robin relationship. And yes, it does involve Robin and Ted.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Scoop On How I Met Your Mother Revenge Smash And More| E! Online

No comments :