Amazon Ad

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sons of Anarchy: I'm thinking about checking this show out


I've been thinking about trying to get into watching the TV show Sons of Anarchy for a long time now. I've read a lot of spoilers for the show in the past several years, and it just sounds interesting to me. However, the last thing that I want to do is spend thirty dollars to buy the first season on DVD only to discover that I don't like the show like I did with Boardwalk Empire. 

To anyone who has watched Sons of Anarchy, could you please leave a comment in the comment section of this post saying whether or not you would recommend that I take the time to check this show out? Depending on people's responses, I might buy the first episode on iTunes, but before I do that I really would appreciate feedback from people on what you think about the show, regardless of whether or not you like it. Thanks!

No comments :