Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Suburgatory: H. Jon Benjamin Cast as Dallas' Life Coach in Season 2-TVLine

Suburgatory

According to TVLine's Megan Masters, H. Jon Benjamin will be guest-starring in a season 2 episode of Suburgatory as Dallas' life coach. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Benjamin's role:



Playing a kooky guide named Tabitha, Benjamin’s character is described as both “a master story teller” and “raconteur” whose coaching biz is both unconventional and unlicensed. That doesn’t, however, dissuade Cheryl Hines’ leading lady from trusting him — she even brings Tabitha along on her first date with George (Jeremy Sisto)!

Benjamin appears in the second episode of Season 2, which bows Oct. 17 at 9:30/8:30c.



Link to the full article:Suburgatory Scoop: Meet Dallas' Life Coach!







My thoughts: I'm extremely excited about this news for several reasons. For starters, I'm a huge fan of H. Jon Benjamin's work as a voice actor on Archer and Family Guy. I'm especially a fan of H. Jon Benjamin's work on Archer though.

Whenever I discover and actor that I like, I always enjoy checking out a wide variety of their work, so I'm really excited to see H. Jon Benjamin in an onscreen role. In terms of what I think of the storyline that he's going to be involved in, I was really anxious to see the episode as soon as I found out that Dallas was going to bring her life coach with her when she and George go on their first date. That whole storyline sounds beyond hilarious, and I've always loved the dynamic between George and Dallas. Plus, I think that Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines have terrific chemistry with each other, so I'm really excited to see them get together. Now that I know that H. Jon Benjamin is the actor who's going to be playing Dallas' life coach, I'm even more excited to see the episode than I was before.

No comments :