Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

White Collar: Cast Emily Procter as Peter and Neal's New Boss-TVLine


According to TVLine's Vlada Gelman, Emily Procter will be guest-starring in two season 4 episodes of White Collar as the new head of New York's White Collar Division. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Procter's role:



The actress will appear in two Season 4 episodes as Assistant Special Agent in Charge Amanda Callaway, who is described as ambitious and pragmatic. Far from a pushover, she’s brought in to keep partners-in-crime-solving Peter and Neal in line.




Link to the full article:White Collar Taps CSI: Miami's Emily Procter as Peter and Neal's New Boss







My thoughts: I'm not familiar with Emily Procter since I never watched CSI:Miami, but I hope this doesn't mean that James Rebhorn (Reese Hughes) isn't going to be on the show anymore. I've always loved James on White Collar, so I would hate to see him leave the show.

No comments :