Amazon Ad

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

American Horror Story: Asylum: Dylan McDermott Joins for Season 2-TVLine

American Horror Story Asylum Dylan McDermott

According to TVLine's Megan Masters, Dylan McDermott will be returning for season 2 of American Horror Story. For anyone who hasn't already heard about who will be joining the cast for American Horror Story: Asylum, here's an excerpt from article, which gives some details on the other cast members:


Details surrounding McDermott’s role are being kept under wraps, but he joins an ever-expanding roster of talent that includes his original Horror Story cohorts Jessica Lange, Frances Conroy, Evan Peters, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe.

Brand-new to AHS this go-round are Oscar nominee James Cromwell, Big Love’s Chloe Sevigny, FlashForward’s Joseph Fiennes, Maroon 5 frontman/Voice judge Adam Levine and French actress Lizzie Brocheré. Britne Oldford, Clea Duvall, Jenna Dewan, Franka Potente, Mark Consuelos, Mark Margolis, Ian McShane and Eric Stonestreet, meanwhile, are also set to recur/guest star.



Link to the full article:American Horror Story: Asylum — Dylan McDermott Joins - TVLine



My thoughts: I personally am thrilled that Dylan McDermott will be appearing in season 2 of American Horror Story, because I've been a huge fan of his ever since I saw him in the movie My Best Friend's Wedding and he was one of my favorite actors from season one.

That being said, I'm really excited for the new season. Based on the spoilers that have been released so far, the plot for season 2 sounds very interesting. Plus, I'm really excited about the cast for the new season as well since the cast consists of a lot of my favorite actors and actresses. I'll admit that it took me several episodes to really like the show, but I'm glad that I didn't give up on the show, because it's definitely a very entertaining show that's full of mystery and intrigue like Lost, Once Upon a Time and the late FlashForward and to some degree The Event. Although, I have to admit that I did start to lose interest in The Event throughout the season, whereas I started out not being too crazy about American Horror Story at first, but found myself thoroughly enjoying the show as the season continued. Now I couldn't be more excited for the new season of American Horror Story even if I tried to be.

No comments :