Amazon Ad

Friday, November 19, 2010

Upcoming feature for my blog

Hi everybody!

I've decided that one of the things I'm going to include on my blog now is recaps of various TV shows I watch. Some shows I will blog about every time there's a new episode (90210, Brothers & Sisters and Modern Family. Once the new season of The Bachelor starts I'll probably blog about that too every week since I've really enjoyed mocking it on Twitter the past couple of seasons. If they do another season of The Bachelorette, I'll blog about that too for the same reasons I plan to blog about The Bachelor.) . I might decide to add other shows that I'll blog about on a weekly basis in the future, but right now I'm planning to just blog about those three shows every week.) Other shows that I'm planning to blog about, but only on a semi-regular basis are Desperate Housewives (I'm hating this season so far, so I'm only going to blog about it when I feel like it.) and The Vampire Diaries.

I'm going to start by recapping all of the season 3 episodes of 90210 that have aired so far, and once I've done that I'm planning to do some "nostalgia recaps" of seasons 1 and 2 episodes of 90210 since I've been absolutely addicted to watching 90210 lately. I'm also open to suggestions of possible TV shows to blog about if anyone has any suggestions. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say for now.

Taylor Madison Street

No comments :