Amazon Ad

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A note about the TV shows that I'll be blogging about in the future

Hi, Everybody!

I just thought that I'd make another announcement about what TV shows I will be blogging about in the future. Here is a list of the TV shows that I'm planning to blog about. I might not be able to write a blog post about my thoughts on every episode of these shows, but I'm going to try my best to blog about these shows on a fairly regular basis.

* Big Love- There are only two episodes left of the series, so I'm either going to write two separate posts on the last two episodes of the series, or I might just write one post on my thoughts about the last two episodes combined.

* 90210- The show is on another long break until the middle of April, so I'm going to try and go back and watch the season 3 episodes from the beginning of the season again and do thought posts on the episodes from the beginning of the season and try to get caught up to the most recent episodes before the show returns with new episodes.

* Gossip Girl- Until recently, I hadn't been watching episodes of this season of Gossip Girl on a regular basis. I only watched it when Lie To Me wasn't airing a new episode since they both aired at the same time. Now that season 3 of Lie To Me has ended and now that I have an iTunes season pass for season 4 of Gossip Girl, I'm planning to blog about my thoughts on the episodes. Since Gossip Girl is also on a long break until April, I'm planning to watch all of the season 4 episodes that I've missed and try to do thought posts on all of the episodes before the show returns with new episodes.

* Modern Family- I'm planning to do thought posts like the one I did on last week's episode (Two Monkeys and a Panda). I'm also going to try and do thought posts on all of the other season two episodes that have aired so far.

* Shameless (U.S. series)- I'm going to try and do more thought posts on the episodes of the show, especially since my spring break is coming up.

* United States of Tara- I'm planning to blog about the show when season 3 starts.

* Nurse Jackie- Like I'm planning to do with United States of Tara, I'm planning to blog about the show when season 3 starts.

* I might also do more blog posts on Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters from time to time as well. I probably won't blog about Desperate Housewives very much though since I haven't liked this season very much, and I'm just not very invested in this season of Desperate Housewives. I'm really liking this season of Brothers & Sisters though, so I'm going to try and blog about it more. Between the two shows, I'll probably blog about Brothers & Sisters more often than I'll blog about Desperate Housewives.

That's all for now. :)

Taylor Madison Street

No comments :