Amazon Ad

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Feedback wanted from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia fans


One of the primary things that I write for my blog is thoughts posts (My reviews) of the episodes of TV shows that I like to watch, and I started watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia about a year ago when the show was in the middle of its sixth season. Now I'm absolutely addicted to the show, and it's now one of my top favorite shows on TV right now, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading my thoughts on the episodes when season seven starts on September 15th.

If you are in interested in reading about my thoughts on the episodes, please leave a comment in the comment section of this post to let me know. Also, if you know anyone else who likes to watch the show, please tell them about my blog and tell them to leave a comment on this post. If I get what I think is a decent amount of people who are interested on my thoughts on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, then I will start writing thoughts posts on the show. Thanks for reading this, and I would really appreciate your feedback.

No comments :