Amazon Ad

Thursday, March 8, 2012

NCIS: Scoop on Jimmy's wedding from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

Here's some scoop on NCIS from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich's weekly column Matt's Inside Line for the week of 3/8/12.

NCIS | Whether vows are actually exchanged this season remains to be seen, but Jimmy Palmer is heading for a wedding, and according to Brian Dietzen that means “a big question” needs to be answered. “Is Katherine Heigl planning it, or J.Lo?” Michael Weatherly interrupts. “Or, is Breena pregnant?!” (Wrong on both counts, buddy.) No, the matter at hand is choosing a best man, says Dietzen. “Do I try and get my mentor, in Ducky? Do I go for the class clown/cool kid in Tony? Do I go with the guy I have most in common with, McGee? Because we’re both, let’s be honest, somewhat nerdy. Or do I go with my dream pick, Gibbs? I mean, who doesn’t want that guy by his side?” Watch for Jimmy to make his choice in an April episode. Now as for the bachelor party, I ran by Dietzen Weatherly’s possi-spoiler that Abby and Ziva will be in charge of the fete. “If that’s the case, it’d probably be a bit more crazy!” he reckoned. “I think Tony would go straight down the middle with a frat boy type of party.”


***Special Note: The original article includes a poll where you can vote on who you think should be Jimmy's best man.***

Link to the full article:NCIS, Once Upon a Time, Smash, Good Wife, White Collar -- Inside Line Spoilers

No comments :