Amazon Ad

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Big Bang Theory: Wedding related scoop from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on The Big Bang Theory from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Thursday 4/5/12.

Melanie: I need some Big Bang scoop! Please tell me the wedding is happening this season!
Get ready to catch the bouquet BBT fans! We recently chatted up our favorite (real-life) neuroscientist Mayim Bialik, and she told us a geek-chic wedding is definitely in the works! "We have two more episodes to this season. We've been doing a lot of episodes about the wedding and the preparations for the Howard and Bernadette wedding." But Mayim teases that even though there is going to be a wedding, it's still not clear exactly who will be walking down that aisle. "I mean for all I know I'm going to marry Penny! I don't know what's going to happen." A Penny/Amy wedding? Please consider this our formal RSVP!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Daily: Glee Prom Scoop! Plus Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl and More! - E! Online

No comments :