Amazon Ad

Friday, April 6, 2012

How I Met Your Mother: Barney and Quinn related scoop from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on How I Met Your Mother from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Friday 4/6/12.

Colette: Are we going to start seeing signs that Barney and Quinn aren't perfect for each other? I have a bad feeling we're just going to see them as this perfect little couple until the "shocking" revelation that Barney's bride is someone else. Please tell me I'm wrong!
We wish we could promise you that Barney dumps Quinn ASAP and then runs into Robin's arms immediately after, but that's just not his journey this season. Quinn and Barney will continue to get serious, and he'll share something with her that he never shared with Robin. Break our shipper hearts! Plus, you do know how much love HIMYM loves its flash-forwards right? Yeah, just prepare for some of those coming up. They will be, in a word, revealing.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Daily: How I Met Your Mother Couple Update! Plus, White Collar, Vampire Diaries and More - E! Online

No comments :