Amazon Ad

Monday, April 9, 2012

Smash: More scoop on Uma Thurman's character from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Smash from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Monday 4/9/12.

Christina in Portland, Ore.: Anything and everything Smash please! 
It's finally here, ladies and gentlemen! Tonight marks the debut of Broadway's newest potential Marilyn: movie star Rebecca Duvall (Uma Thurman), and we could not be more intrigued! (Sorry, Karen and Ivy!) We chatted with Uma about her Smash-ing alter ego and she had nothing but good things to report, "I think she's quite amusing, she's funny. I haven't seen the results yet but I enjoyed doing it. Great people involved and it has been a lot of fun." When we asked about her singing skills, Thurman told us with a laugh, "I do some singing, not very well, I'm not probably going to be offered a record deal off of this but I enjoy it." She gushed, "It's so much fun, I get to do a number!" We are tingling with anticipation!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Daily: Scoop on Smash's New Marilyn! Plus Secret Circle, Glee and More! - E! Online

No comments :