Amazon Ad

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Vampire Diaries: Sage related scoop from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on The Vampire Diaries from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Friday 4/6/12.

Ally in Redondo Beach, Calif.: Do you know if Cassidy Freeman is coming back to TVD before the end of the season?
She certainly wants to, but unfortunately she won't spill if she'll be back. "I would love to be around all the time," Freeman tells us. "But they're not letting me say how long I'm on for." You know what she would be around for should the opportunity come up? A Smallville movie, be it small screen or big screen. "I would absolutely be willing to participate," she says. "It might be difficult given the end of my character. I would love it. I would jump at the chance. That's my first family." Awww!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Daily: How I Met Your Mother Couple Update! Plus, White Collar, Vampire Diaries and More - E! Online

No comments :