Amazon Ad

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How I Met Your Mother: Barney and Robin related scoop from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on How I Met Your Mother from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Tuesday 5/1/12.

Diane: Please tell me there's hope for Robin and Barney on How I Met Your Mother!
While this probably won't ease your anxiety, we can at least tell you that you will learn the identity of Barney's bride at the end of the finale, so no cliffhanger there! "A big thing is revealed at the end. We get to meet Barney's wife," Cobie Smulders confirms to us. "That's a big reveal. I'm excited for fans to see that." Obviously, she wouldn't spill if Robin is the wife-in-question, but simply tells us, "That's my dream: I hope Robin finds love."




Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Daily: American Horror Story Season Two Scoop! Plus, Grey's, True Blood and More! - E! Online

No comments :