Amazon Ad

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hawaii Five-0: Scoop on Steve and Catherine's romance in season 3 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Hawaii Five-O from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Thursday 6/21/12.

Jess: You've been holding out on Hawaii Five-0 fans on the scoop front! Care to make it up to us now?
Fans biting their nails over Michelle Borth being upped to series regular can chillax. (Are the kids still saying that these days?) "I think there are some fans who don't want a new member and they don't want to disrupt the entirety of the four, and I do kind of agree," she told us at the Monte Carlo TV Festival. "I don't want to come in and be disruptive either. I want it to be a gradual easing in for sure." As for Steve and Catherine's romance? "I think it will be a rocky road," Michelle teases.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Gossip Girl Gets a New French Hottie! Plus, Girls, American Horror Story and More - E! Online

No comments :