Amazon Ad

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Casts Robbie Amell in Season 3-TVLine



According to TVLine's Megan Masters, Robbie Amell will be guest-starring in an upcoming season 3 episode of Pretty Little Liars. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Amell's role:



Amell will play Eric Khan, the older brother of Brant Daugherty’s Big Bad Noel. He makes his debut on the ABC Family suder in Episode 9, which airs Aug. 7. While the role is currently just a one-off, we’re told there is recurring potential.

Pretty Little stars Lucy Hale and Troian Bellisario first revealed the casting via Twitter, with the latter posting an artsy pic of the “brothers.”



Link to the full article:Pretty Little Liars Casts Robbie Amell in Season 3 - TVLine



My thoughts: I haven't watched Pretty Little Liars since the show's season one finale, but I think Pretty Little Liars is a really great show. I've wanted to buy the first two seasons on DVD so I can get caught up on watching Pretty Little Liars for a while now, and I hope to do that in the near future. I've seen Robbie Amell on several different shows and I think he's a very talented actor, so I'm sure that he'll do a great job on Pretty Little Liars.

No comments :