Amazon Ad

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Falling Skies: Renewed for a Third Season-TVLine



According to TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich, TNT has renewed Falling Skies for a 10-episode third season. Here's an excerpt from the article:



The Steven Spielberg-produced Sunday night sci-fi drama debuted last summer as cable’s most-watched premiere, and last month opened Season 2 with an audience of 4.5 million total viewers.

The 10-episode Season 3 will premiere next year.



Link to the full article:TNT Renews Falling Skies for Season 3 - TVLine







My thoughts: I still haven't started watching my season 1 DVDs of Falling Skies, so I don't really have any opinions on the show itself at the moment, but it's definitely nice to see a sci-fi show do well. I know from experience that sometimes it can be very challenging for sci-fi or other kinds of fantasy oriented TV shows to capture an audience that's big enough to stay on the air.

No comments :