Amazon Ad

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Person of Interest: Casts Paloma Guzmán in a Season 2 Episode

Paloma Guzman Person of Interest

According to TVLine's Vlada Gelman, Paloma Guzmán who's perhaps best known for playing Ezra’s ex-fiancée, Jackie, on Pretty Little Liars will be guest-starring in an upcoming season 2 episode of Person of Interest. Guzmán's role is described as a beautiful, smart and spoiled party girl who is the daughter of a Brazilian diplomat.



Link to the full article:Person of Interest Casts Paloma Guzmán in Season 2 Episode - TVLine



My thoughts: It's been a really long time since I've watched Pretty Little Liars, so I'm not familiar with Paloma Guzmán as an actress. That being said, her character on Person of Interest sounds interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll fit into the episode that she'll be guest-starring in. I was pretty late to the party when it comes to when I started watching Person of Interest, and I really regret not watching the show since it first started. It's a really great show. Person of Interest is a very interesting take on the crime solving TV genre. If anyone who's reading this post isn't already watching Person of Interest, I would definitely reccomend that they check it out.

No comments :