Amazon Ad

Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Girl: Casting Scoop Meet The Girl Who Broke Nicks Heart| E! Online

Maria Thayer, Jake Johnson

According to E! Online's Jenna Mullins, Maria Thayer will be guest-starring in the season 2 Halloween episode of New Girl as a girl from Nick's past. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some more details on Thayer's role:


Amelia broke Nick's heart in college (fingers crossed for a flashback!), which means that Nick is still smitten with her. She comes back to pay him a visit, and she brings a terrrible (and quite hilarious) flaw with her.



Link to the full article:New Girl Casting Scoop Meet The Girl Who Broke Nicks Heart| E! Online



My thoughts: I've never heard of Maria Thayer before, so I can't comment on her acting ability, but I'm definitely excited to see what the deal with her character is. If I had to guess, I'm guessing that she'll show up with a kid that she claims is his. It sounds like the writers definitely have some really interesting things planned for Nick and just the show in general for season 2. I have to say that I really regret not getting into watching New Girl until this summer. If you ask me, New Girl is a very underrated show, and I would definitely recommend that people watch the show if they're not already watching it.

No comments :