Amazon Ad Link

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homeland: Scoop on episode 2x04 "New Car Smell" from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on Homeland from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 10/15/12.


My jaw is on the floor after [Sunday's] Homeland. I can’t even form a proper question at this point, so can you help me out and think of something clever to tell me. — Natalie
Well, way to be totally lazy, Nat. I’ll brush this off as shock (but you better bring your A-game next time!). And I can’t blame you for being in a little stunned. That said, if you think this week was good, prepare yourself for more. I feel like every episode is leaving us on a HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY CONTINUE FROM THERE?! moments. As for next week? Let’s just say Carrie and Brody finally have some scenes together, and one involves a hotel room. Bonus tease: two people will share their first kiss.



Link to the full article:'Arrow,' 'American Horror Story,' 'The Walking Dead': Spoilers | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :