Amazon Ad

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Glee: Wemma related scoop and more from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Glee from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat for Thursday 11/15/12.


Dani: In dire need of some Wemma scoop! What's ahead for my favorite Glee couple? 
Tension, most likely! When we asked Matthew Morrison if there will be tension between Emma and Will when he returns from Washington, D.C., he says, "It's Glee! Yeah, probably." As for good news for the couple? Morrison isn't sure what's ahead, but teases, "Wemma babies? Your guess is as good as mine. I don't know, it's interesting. I heard Ryan [Murphy] say the other day, 'I think Glee is going to last another four years,' and I was like, 'Woah!' So I'm interested to see where they go, this season has been really cool and different for us, I'm looking forward to seeing where the show goes."



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Scoop On American Horror Story Gossip Girl Glee Revenge And More | E! Online

No comments :