Amazon Ad

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Castle: Behind the scenes scoop from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

Here's some scoop on Castle from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich's weekly column Matt's Inside Line for the week of 2/28/13.


James Brolin was so good as Castle’s father. Will Martha and Kate hear the entire story? –Cynthia
We will have to assume they both were utterly regaled by the overseas espionage tale, because as Nathan Fillion told us at the show’s 100th episode party, there’s “nothing in the episodes that we’ve filmed” since the two-parter that calls back to the paternal reveal. As for how the long-awaited father/son meeting played out, Fillion said he was “very satisfied,” explaining, “To find out that his dad has had a hand in his life ever since he was kid, that his dad has been there in the wings, I think, for Castle, is a good feeling. He can’t have any feelings of, ‘I was abandoned.’ He knows now his dad has been a shadow.”

Was Castle‘s second kidnapping really shot in Paris? Or on a sound stage? –Leslie
Molly Quinn confirmed that she, director Rob Bowman and her TV dad’s stuntman got to travel to France for a quickie shoot – yet nonetheless fielded tons of teasing/envy, especially from Jon Huertas and Seamus Dever. Says the actress, “I kept telling them, ‘I feel bad. I wish we could all go. But really, I’m going to go there, I’m going to be jet-lagged. I’m going to work three days and then I come back, I’ll be jet-legged again and then I have to get back to work!’”

Can you tell me the name of the actor who played Henri on this week’s Castle? I have seen him in other shows and cannot place him. –Marty
That was Christopher Heyerdahl being suitably sketchy as Castle’s double-crossing cohort. You may know him from such series as Hell on the Wheels!, The Stargate of Atlantis! and Space Sanctuary!



Link to the full article:Once Upon a Time, Scandal Spoilers — Castle, Smash, Walking Dead - TVLine

No comments :