Amazon Ad

Thursday, February 28, 2013

How I Met Your Mother: Barney related scoop on episode 8x21 "The Bro Mitzvah" from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on How I Met Your Mother from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat for Thursday 2/28/13.


Penny in Tampa Bay: I'm all about Barney and Robin on HIMYM. Please fill me in on their upcoming wedding!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Before the wedding, we have to have the bachelor party, right?! You remember Barney's little gambling habit, yes? Do you also remember the weird game that he was obsessed with when Marshall and Lily went to Atlantic City to get married in season two? Well, those two things will soon combine and lead to a Hangover-esque evening in episode 21. Let's hope they don't lose Barney and no one accidental marries a hooker.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on How I Met Your Mother, Arrow, Nashville, Parks and Recreation and More! | E! Online

No comments :