Amazon Ad

Thursday, March 21, 2013

How I Met Your Mother: Scoop on the season 8 finale from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on How I Met Your Mother from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat for Thursday 3/21/13.


Ricky: I haven't seen a How I Met Your Mother spoiler in years from you guys!
Whoa. That is an overreaction. But it's been a while, so we don't blame you. Good thing we just stumbled upon the current title of the HIMYM season-eight finale: "Something New?" Obviously that title has to do with the old saying about a bride having something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue on her wedding day. We guess the bride in question this time is Robin. But why the question mark?



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on How I Met Your Mother, Glee, CSI, Teen Wolf, Arrow and More! | E! Online

No comments :